The New Venture Fund for Global Policy and Advocacy (NVF for GPA) advances global health and development by providing targeted and timely awards for innovative, high-impact policy, advocacy, and communications projects that promote more and better resources, effective policies, and greater visibility for issues critical to global health and development.
NVF for GPA funds projects across a broad range of issues, including but not limited to:
- Development policy and finance
- Enteric and diarrheal disease
- Family planning
- Financial services for the poor
- Gender equality
- Maternal, newborn, and child health (MNCH)
- Tobacco control
- Vaccine delivery
- Water, sanitation, and hygiene (WSH)
Grant seekers interested in applying for a grant from NVF for GPA can click here.